- Supervise general foreign worker.
- Plan and control project schedule, team forming, material and logistics forwarding, including delivery of equipment between site.
- Plans, schedules, monitors, and reports on activities related to the project.
- Coaches and advises team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issue.
- Prepare and update of daily and weekly operational report.
- Reporting to Operation Manager.
- Preferably Chinese male.
- Possess at least SPM level education.
- Minimum 1-2 years working experiences.
- Able to speak in English, Malay and Chinese.
- Able to work in night shift and have ability to manage the team.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Be independent and responsible.
- Have a valid driving license.
- Working time: 8pm to 5pm (Mon – Sat).